No products in the cart.
Our commitment to environment aims to decrease the impact of agricultural and manufacturing processes. Our garments use a high percentage of wool, a renewable resource, along with synthetic fibers to extend the life span of the garment. Woolpower AB is committed to actively working toward long-term sustainable developments.
Commitment to Environment
Woolpower is ISO 14001 Certified
Low Impact Environment
• Use suppliers that set high standards for their raw material and production output
• Work towards reducing the use of non-renewable resources and energy
• Educate and train employees to consider environmental impact in all actions
• Minimize generated waste by recycling scrap material
• Surpass environmental standards and other governing requirements
One way to reduce our impact on the environment and its resources is to produce high quality products that last. As a consequence, fewer natural resources are expended and less waste is generated.
Ullfrotté Original is Certified With OEKO-TEX®
All Woolpower undergarments are certified according to OEKO-TEX®’S standard 100. OEKO-TEX® is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products. This certification assures there are no hazardous chemicals in our garments.